Monday, January 17, 2011

Life, Love, and other Mysteries...

You are the Lord of life, love, and other mysteries
You know my future, You know my history
I find in You all I ever need to know
About life and love and other mysteries

Immediately I'm transported back to a multi-purpose sanctuary, gray youth choir t-shirts, and adolescence. And let me tell you what... With all the turmoil the last year brought, from car accidents to losing loved ones, job loss and gain, I wouldn't give all the tea in China to be back in that youth choir.

So that's what this blog is about. 2010 was a rough year (for me AND my family) and I just KNOW that 2011 is bound to be better. It's already off to a terrific start! And I've never been a diary/blog/journal kind of person but in these days of social networking, having a place to get down my thoughts besides obnoxious status updates isn't a bad thing. So bring on the advice! I'm officially a "blogger."

Ciao,

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment