Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's My Life~

It's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive~

It's a big week in the life of MC! So if you're up on the facebook world you know - I've accepted a job as a sales rep for Verizon Wireless at the store in Niceville, FL. This means big change!! I'll be moving in with my wonderful and supportive boyfriend Adam, in a 2brm apartment in Destin. Don't worry, I already called dibs on 3 of the 4 closets! He's looking at houses to rent once the lease is up this summer... apparently if I need lots of closet space, he needs a garage. Boys will be boys...

Sperry (kitten) knows something is up and has been the cracked out version of her super clingy self the last couple days. She's going to miss her friend Charlie! I don't think Charlie is going to miss her at all, he's going to enjoy having his quiet time back with his Nona without kitten attack around the corner.

So here's the rundown: Two weeks left here on Hilton Head, last day at work Friday Feb 4. Adam's flying into Savannah Friday evening, and we're going to spend Sat/Sun packing the car and head back to Destin either Sun nite or Monday morning. Then starting work as early as Wednesday at the new job. iPhone launches Thursday (Feb 10) people!! Starting a new job the day before a giant product launch?? Scary?? Nah, so exciting! Feels like Black Friday at Target all over again, but in an exciting way instead of a holy-crap-getting-tackled kind of way.

Yes. Moving to a place I've actually never been to (no big deal!) and starting a new job, all within, um 2 1/2 weeks, very scary! But so exciting and so absolutely necessary where I'm at right now in life. Because it IS my life, and it has to be LIVED! The best part - my amazingly supportive parents, Nona, family, friends, and of course boyfriend Adam. A big decision is made so much more fun and exciting when there is support and excitement behind me. So a big thanks to all of my amazing support!! And stay tuned... more excitement to come!

Much love,
MC

1 comment:

  1. You are going to live in sin!!! Ohhhh I'm tellin your momma!!

    Boys always need a real test drive. I mean really...I had to go through three to find the right one :). I hope he doesn't leave spoons on the couch and puts the seat down. I'm so excited for you and your new adventures. Miss you my friend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete