Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's time to trust my instincts ~

~ Close my eyes and leap! It's time to try defying gravity!

It's getting to be about that time. 5 sleeps until MOVING DAY! We're hoping to pull out of Hilton Head mid-morning Sunday. Adam lands Friday evening in Savannah and is going to help me pack up Saturday. Thank goodness, I don't know how I'd ever do it all by myself! If you know me, you know since my car accident in April I don't handle stress nearly as well. It's something I'm working on and improving all the time, but Adam is definitely my rock and my calm in the storm. Looking forward to all that this new opportunity in Destin has to offer!

Adam looked at houses today, and by the end of the day he'd signed a lease! Faster than we'd expected, we were going to take our time finding the right house but a great house came on the market smack in Destin, and it was perfect!! 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, brand new stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace, brand new washer/dryer... And a great price. So we're pretty psyched to have a great place to live and a neighborhood to meet new friends. I'm excited about cooking in a practically all-new kitchen!! And I know Adam's excited about eating in it. :-) We're also thrilled to have a place for friends to come and visit from out of town.

And we're starting P90X when we get settled. SO EXCITED! I've lost 10 lbs in the past 9 weeks (remember, it's not crazy to start your diet on Thanksgiving week, it's SMART - I would have gained 10 lbs by now if I hadn't) but I'm excited about amping it up and really starting to shred and tone! I love the system I've been using so far, and if you haven't found something that works for you, you really need to talk to my girlfriend Jodi. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give her your number. She and her husband Rob are changing lives, y'all! I have awesome energy and I'm changing my relationship with food... more on that later but for now I'll leave you with this - food is fuel. It's not an emotional escape, it's not therapy, it's not a friend. It's fuel for your enjoyment.

Lots of new and exciting changes coming. God is opening windows all over the place!!

Much love
~MC

No comments:

Post a Comment